Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone on Steam and What games you got?

Featured Replies

I saw it advertised a while ago. Do they do games for Mac? I might just have to have a look at the site. Used to love point and click, RTS and other PC based games. It's just whether or not there is any time to play them. Just finished Far Cry 3. What a let down that was :(

Edited by 4li4s

  • Author

I had a feeling Far Cry 3 would be a let down, thats why i ditched it to play Bioshoc:infinite. Regarding the mac am not sure, however they do serve games for Linux. RTS, Sim and MMORPG games take so much time to play and is why I stick to FPS games.

I had a feeling Far Cry 3 would be a let down, thats why i ditched it to play Bioshoc:infinite. Regarding the mac am not sure, however they do serve games for Linux. RTS, Sim and MMORPG games take so much time to play and is why I stick to FPS games.

 

Hmmm... Was thinking about Bioshock Infinite. Had a love hate relationship with the original and didn't have much time to play, so £40 compared to £20 for Far Cry 3, I went with the latter. Never played the original, but highly unlikely I would now ;) Yeah - those type of games do take up time, that's why I stick to console games these days when I have the time :)

I'm on steam but I try to avoid to connect too much, I don't have time to play at the moment, not at all...So I agree with Bazzy It takes too much time. However, the last game I launched was Sanitarium, and old game ! But the story is great !!! That's why I'm playing it ! And I hope to finish it this year LOL !

 

Nevertheless, If you like FPS, I highly suggest you to glance at verdun-online,I've worked a bit on this project as 3D artist ! It's a FPS set during the WW1, It's still in beta and It'll be maybe greenlighted thanks people's vote on steam ! So If you like it, give it some votes ! You can try it freely at the moment through your web browser, or you can as well download it to have a version with better details ! Even If It's a beta with a lot of things to improve, It's fun to play ! Available on Linux - Windows & MAC. It uses the unity engine !

I'm not on steam, not really the genre I play on a PC, more the titles for the xBox. I'm a big MMORPG fan, Warcraft, The Old Republic ... oh and still love to dig out Command and Conquor and Dawn of War :D

 

Last time I played C&C was just before Tiberium Sun as didn't have the specs to play it then :( Would love to try the (new) Old Republic MMO though :D Last online thing I did was Starcraft2 a few years back but those guys are half machine who play it. Not fun :(

My fav C&C is Red Alert 2, Generals strayed from the enmass execution of the opponent :(

 

Yeah the Old Republic is ok, not as pollished as Warcraft but saying that Blizzard have had years of development, they're on revision 5.3.0 and SWTOR is on 2.2. They have free to play, preferred player and subscriber options so it's great to have a free run around.

 

Darth BrowserBugs for the win :D

My fav C&C is Red Alert 2, Generals strayed from the enmass execution of the opponent :(

 

Yeah the Old Republic is ok, not as pollished as Warcraft but saying that Blizzard have had years of development, they're on revision 5.3.0 and SWTOR is on 2.2. They have free to play, preferred player and subscriber options so it's great to have a free run around.

 

Darth BrowserBugs for the win :D

 

Must..avoid...going.. back to ... WoW ;) Free to play sounds great - a welcome addition!

 

Can't remember if I played Red Alert 2. Did it have Brotherhood of NoD still in it? I seem to remember the *awesome* 'baddie leader getting killed in a bunker. Boy I miss FMV cutscenes...

 

Just off to do a search on Diablo 3 seeing as you mentioned Blizzard :D

Wha...? Just viewed the site. You can use Steam on a Mac? Know what I'll be doing this weekend...

Um, I'm usually on Steam every other day. Counter Strike: GO is my main gaming obsession at the moment, anyone else play?

 

I'm here.

I was used to do, but I don't anymore, that game is too catchy. It was like "Hey I'm going to play a little game" and then one hour or two later, I was still playing !!! lol The gameplay is great really. Good game and not expensive at all .

  • Author

I haven't played CS:GO for a fair while, love it though. I'm here

Interested to see Verdun-online, will check it when I get a chance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.