Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello there

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm new in this community. I've registered my account only few minutes ago and I'm here to introduce myself to the community.

My name is Marco and I'm Italian, I'm 30 and I'm living in Venice at the moment. My project is to come and live in the UK in the near future (in about a year).

Now I'm working for the Italian railway company but my dream is to change my job and start working as web designer/developer.

I'm a beginner in this field but I'm determined to learn quickly. I've started, a few weeks ago, a course in web design where I'm learning html, css, javascript, php, mysql.

As you can read, english is not my main language but I'm studing a lot to improve myself at 360°.

I think this community could help me very much expecially now that I'm learning from the beginning and i hope in the near future to be useful to newbie like myself at the moment.

 

See you :)

Edited by Washa

Welcome Marco, I am sure you can learn a lot here and feel free to ask questions :) Hope you enjoy your time here on WDF.

Welcome to the forum, Marco :D

Welcome Marco. Can't help you with your English skills (as my signature might imply) But i'll be happy to help you with html/css/js issues and I know lots of other people here will be glad to help as well :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.