Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

where to register .my domain

Featured Replies

I need to register a .my domain but I cant find a reputable provider.

 

I have done a Google search and found a couple of companies that do offer the .my domain but none that I recognise or that look like a site that I would put my credit card details into.

 

can anyone recommend a site?

Ive never heard of .my i even looked on 123-reg.co.uk/godaddy.com and didn't find anything. Then i googled it and .my is a malaysia domain extension which could be why its not listed on any UK/US sites. Its also expensive from what i saw on a site. Do you plan to launch a site in malaysia? Could be worth looking for a web host in malaysia and see if they offer domains.

Edited by lee the pee

I'm guessing you're looking to register a vanity domain like taxider.my?

 

Best advice is: don't bother. Look at all the sites/services that have launched with vanity domains (del.icio.us, bit.ly etc) - they've all discovered the hard way that people will misremember or mistype the domain because it doesn't conform to their expectations, which is why we have delicious.com and bitly.com.

  • Author

Ive never heard of .my i even looked on 123-reg.co.uk/godaddy.com and didn't find anything. Then i googled it and .my is a malaysia domain extension which could be why its not listed on any UK/US sites. Its also expensive from what i saw on a site. Do you plan to launch a site in malaysia? Could be worth looking for a web host in malaysia and see if they offer domains.

Thanks!

 

I'm guessing you're looking to register a vanity domain like taxider.my?

 

ahhhh no comment :D

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.