May 20, 201214 yr Hi! I would like to share with you two of my last websites www.micmodainfantil.com www.cocodecoinfantil.com Opinions and advice are more than welcome! thanks a lot
May 21, 201214 yr Next time place your sites in a link tag, that is easier for people around here On your micmodain website you got these ugly dots as a background, get rid of that On the cococdecoin website you have these social buttons, but they don't really fit in the design Both websites look like they are made for kids in my opinion. For the rest your websites looks great and no problems so far. Cheers
May 21, 201214 yr Author Thanks for your feedback! Why ugly dots?? Hehe women i`ve asked about them think they are cuteee you`re right about social media buttons... I`ll change them
May 21, 201214 yr Both websites are great imo! Agree with the advice on the background of the first website, altough I really like it, and it fit's the theme perfectly. Maybe you should try adding more space between the dots in the background pattern! Second one is also great, like the colors alot! Only thing that is sticking out, as mentioned before, are the social media icons. But that's an easy fix Also at the "publicidad" section, which i asume is advertising, try and add a smooth transition rather then the images flipping every second, it's kind of annoying Great job! Kind regards Edited May 21, 201214 yr by Trustworthy3
May 21, 201214 yr Both websites are great imo! Agree with the advice on the background of the first website, altough I really like it, and it fit's the theme perfectly. Maybe you should try adding more space between the dots in the background pattern! Second one is also great, like the colors alot! Only thing that is sticking out, as mentioned before, are the social media icons. But that's an easy fix Also at the "publicidad" section, which i asume is advertising, try and add a smooth transition rather then the images flipping every second, it's kind of annoying Great job! Kind regards Didn't saw the advertising :$ But yea, it switch to quick, a nice and slow animation would make it a lot better Cheers
May 21, 201214 yr Author Thank you so much for all your feedback! It's so exciting to hear all your opinions!
May 21, 201214 yr I also hate weak footers. Although jamesosix, your footer design in your links are also not very good, especially the rightpricefurniture site. But you are right, in my eyes it is as important as your header, I tnd to scroll to sites bottoms a lot because here are usually a lot of links not in the header, almost like a mini sitemap.
May 22, 201214 yr I also hate weak footers. Although jamesosix, your footer design in your links are also not very good, especially the rightpricefurniture site. But you are right, in my eyes it is as important as your header, I tnd to scroll to sites bottoms a lot because here are usually a lot of links not in the header, almost like a mini sitemap. Agreed mate, and its not my site.
May 22, 201214 yr Sorry J, glad to hear that you did not make these footers..lol Why do you link to those sites? sorry hyjacking thread here.
May 22, 201214 yr Sorry J, glad to hear that you did not make these footers..lol Why do you link to those sites? sorry hyjacking thread here. No problem mate, the furniture site is one of our marketing clients and Lee Thomas is a freind, who I work with. /hijack But yeah, I agree with you that a footer, should be one of the most important factors of a good design. #foot(er)fetish ? Edited May 22, 201214 yr by jamesosix
Create an account or sign in to comment