Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help to get on Google

Featured Replies

Ok so I want to be ranked on Google (Hopefully first page) for A1 Building and Roofing but as of yet I cannot see it on google, any ideas of what I can do? I've added the basics such as keywords to title, meta tags, alt tags, description etc.

 

The website is http://bit.ly/HdsISe

 

Any advice would be much appreciated. The site is built with wordpress using the Yoast SEO plugin.

You're on the first page for me, in third position.

 

Although, I'd look at fixing that spam-fest of a description lol. Make it informative, and pop their number in there as well

  • Author

Ah man why does it a;ways seem to appear after I post on here! lol Yeah I added the spam-fest description because nothing seemed to appear. I'll change that now.

 

Are there any other suggestions to improve it for example painting in bristol

haha! Atleast it's there.

 

Ah fair enough mate, just thought i'd give you a heads up.

 

The best way to do it would be to do some keyword research into different areas such as painting in Bristol and come up with a list of about 2 or 3 primary keywords to focus on. This list will be keywords that have the hights number of visits for the least amount of competition.

 

Then, work on getting that keyword on your website and integrated within your text and tags. I'm assuming you'll be blogging with that website? Get that going, with tips and DIY tricks

No worries mate. I always find with blogging that if you do some top tips, videos and tips and tricks for people then it will act as some great link bait.

 

Let us know how it goes!

Hi just seen your post and you commented that the site wasn't in google until you listed it here. Basically Google finds site using two methods the first is for someone to use the submit a site method to google, a quicker and more efficient option is to get links to the site. For example adding link on forums, blogs or escpeically facebook and twitter. Google must crawl Facebook and twitter very often and new links are of great interest to it.

Hope this helps to clarify why you site might not have been visable before you posted :)

I can suggest you a seo company who can bring you on top of the first on google.com and other local search engine you can ad him as seoaceindia in your skype address your add him your gmail contact list as seoaceindia@gmail.com i hope you will good in organic result

 

Thanks

use techniques like Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optmization as per keywords, footer optmization as per keywords. for mroe help you can contact me las vegas seo company

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.