December 23, 201114 yr Ocelots next door to where I work. They are absolutely massive, something like twice the height of a Humvee. Last week I had a stand off coming out of the car park with one in my little C2. Needless to say, it was me who did the backing up... But yeah, check em out, they are absolute beasts. It'll be interesting to see how they hold up in combat use.
December 23, 201114 yr Google image search did not help me with this thread... http://www.google.co.uk/search?ix=seb&q=Ocelots&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4mD0TtWhA83HswbKscQG&biw=1920&bih=965&sei=BGH0TuqANJP48QOa2-HIAQ
December 23, 201114 yr Author http://www.google.co.uk/search?ix=seb&q=Ocelots&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4mD0TtWhA83HswbKscQG&biw=1920&bih=965&sei=BGH0TuqANJP48QOa2-HIAQ#um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XGP0Tua5M4iWOpGolZwB&ved=0CDsQvwUoAQ&q=Ocelot+Vehicle&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=ebcd7e83953280eb Better?
December 23, 201114 yr I think you did the right thing in reversing in the stand up!! Or they would have just driven over the top of you!!!
December 23, 201114 yr http://www.google.co.uk/search?ix=seb&q=Ocelots&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4mD0TtWhA83HswbKscQG&biw=1920&bih=965&sei=BGH0TuqANJP48QOa2-HIAQ#um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XGP0Tua5M4iWOpGolZwB&ved=0CDsQvwUoAQ&q=Ocelot+Vehicle&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=ebcd7e83953280eb Better? What every Christmas shopper needs.
December 23, 201114 yr Google image search did not help me with this thread...http://www.google.co.uk/search?ix=seb&q=Ocelots&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4mD0TtWhA83HswbKscQG&biw=1920&bih=965&sei=BGH0TuqANJP48QOa2-HIAQ Interested.... http://www.google.co.uk/search?ix=seb&q=Ocelots&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=4mD0TtWhA83HswbKscQG&biw=1920&bih=965&sei=BGH0TuqANJP48QOa2-HIAQ#um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XGP0Tua5M4iWOpGolZwB&ved=0CDsQvwUoAQ&q=Ocelot+Vehicle&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=ebcd7e83953280ebBetter? ......loosing interest in this thread. Seriously HOW AWESOME would it be if they were building a robot ocelot(animal not car) army next door to you.....
Create an account or sign in to comment