Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Correct Forum for....?

Featured Replies

I just found some really useful tools regarding website coding that would / could make life a lot easier... Especially for people who can't afford the fancy apps. But.... I'm not quite sure where to share the links. :unsure:

 

I like to do things right from the start, so.. Any ideas? "Other Resources" under "Web Design Resources" seems the closest, but these are more for coding than designing.

Weeell Mike beat me to it so a I guess there's no point keeping what I wrote ^_^

Edited by Malick

  • Author

Yeah sometimes it can be hard to figure out where to put something.

Try http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/forum/113-web-development-scripts-%26-software/ for this though.

Thanks Mike.. I just hate being the victim of those dreadful "post moved to correct thread" type of messages. :p I'm sure being a moderator here, you know what I mean.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.