Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help finding website marketing software

Featured Replies

I am looking for some marketing software.

 

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

 

I am looking for something along the lines of

 

http://www.senuke.com/x/

 

But if possible a little cheaper

  • Author

That's nothing but software to spam other sites - blackhat!

 

Ok, I was not going to buy SeNuke.

 

it was just an example.

 

I am looking for a list of websites that can provide me with SEO Tools

 

For example:

 

http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/

 

Great for checking back links.

 

If anyone can give me links to sites like these. This is what I want.

 

I should of explained more.

 

I only showed senuke, because I did not know it was black hat and I thought it was a software that did all of these things

 

Thanks

Edited by Siteezy

There is no longevity in spamming people, that is why they can offer a trial run. At the end of the day you need quality content or service to sites of any substance to continue to link to your site.

 

If these piece's of software are so amazing and can make thousands of pounds, surely they would make more money by keeping it a secret and using for their own benefit!!!

 

Siteezy if you are looking for a quality backlink checker then lookup Link Diagnosis. Its very good and FREE!

Edited by neil0wen

@neil0wen

I don't agree that any SEO software that offers a free trial is spammy. Software is just a tool, and it's up to you to decide what you wanna do with it.

However, you do have a point re quality content and stuff. And nowadays content should not be just quality, but outstanding, superb if you want to beat Google's Panda.

 

@CheckeredMichael Design

Agree with you, man, I'm using SEO Powersuite too. So far very pleased with their tools. Help you get keywords, backlinks, check rankings, etc. What I like is that their software gives you the freedom to decided what you want to do with it, it only provides recommendations.

I am looking for some marketing software.

 

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

 

I am looking for something along the lines of

 

http://www.senuke.com/x/

 

But if possible a little cheaper

 

Sorry but I'm more of a white-hat guy!! I do use some specific softwares but those are for competitor analysis and keyword research..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.