Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clipboard Functionality for Wordpress?

Featured Replies

I've got a block of common text and a link that needs to be copied into most blog posts created. I can go into a previous post and copy/paste it but I'd prefer to have the functionality to either add this code as a WYSIWYG menu option (like the More button) or have it in a clipboard type thing so I can paste it directly into the post.

 

Any plugins or other ideas?

I'm not a WP expert but doesn't WP have custom fields functionality? If it does you could set up a simple custom "Yes/No" field so you could choose whether or not to include the content snippet. then in the appropriate templates you'd just query the custom field...

 

{if my_custom_field == "Yes"}
My stuff
{/if}

 

You'll probably get a better answer from the WP experts :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.