Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

problem with rounded corner div display

Featured Replies

Hi.

I'm trying to create a div with rounded corners. I've used images for the corners. The problem is that the browser only displays the four rounded corners.. but doesn't display the content box(or the div with the background color). I've tried it in IE as well as in mozila firefox. But, the same problem exists. So, i think the problem is with the code and not with browsers. But, I'm unable to figure it out.

Here's an attachment of the code below. It would be great if anyone could help.

simple.html

post-30196-0-96397500-1305697296_thumb.gif

post-30196-0-72094600-1305697323_thumb.gif

post-30196-0-36124200-1305697331_thumb.gif

post-30196-0-23545300-1305697337_thumb.gif

Hi.

I'm trying to create a div with rounded corners. I've used images for the corners. The problem is that the browser only displays the four rounded corners.. but doesn't display the content box(or the div with the background color). I've tried it in IE as well as in mozila firefox. But, the same problem exists. So, i think the problem is with the code and not with browsers. But, I'm unable to figure it out.

Here's an attachment of the code below. It would be great if anyone could help.


.divName {
-webkit-border-radius: 10px;
-moz-border-radius: 10px;
border-radius: 10px;
}

 

Change the number to what ever you want. My link - use this to generate your code, saves you time! You can specify each corner.

Edited by j5-payne

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.