Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sd4

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sd4

  1. Alright..... I'll try that. Thanks.
  2. Hi I'm new to this designing field. Infact, I've just started with it. I've created an expandable div with rounded corners. What i want to do is to add a border to this div and set the property "inset" to the border. But, I'm unable to do so.. as the browser firefox doesn't display any border but only that div. I'm using Adobe Dreamweaver for this. I have no idea what to do about it. Another problem with it is that, firefox displays only the rounded corner div with no border... Whereas, internet explorer displays both the things..but the border doesn't have rounded corners. I know that it can be done but I don't know how. So, can anybody suggest something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  3. Hi I'm trying to create a rounded corner div with a border styled inset. But, the browser(firefox) doesn't display any border... just the rounded corner div. The CSS i used for this is as below. background:#ABABD6; max-width:80em; min-width:10em; border:thin solid inset #C4C4E1; position: relative; Can anyone please help?
  4. Hi. I'm trying to create a div with rounded corners. I've used images for the corners. The problem is that the browser only displays the four rounded corners.. but doesn't display the content box(or the div with the background color). I've tried it in IE as well as in mozila firefox. But, the same problem exists. So, i think the problem is with the code and not with browsers. But, I'm unable to figure it out. Here's an attachment of the code below. It would be great if anyone could help. simple.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.