Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey everyone

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

 

I have just registered and I wanted to say hello, I run LiberatingIT.com and am the main developer creating stylish bespoke websites and providing online marketing services to a number of clients. I'm always interested in talking to good graphic designers who are interested in freelance work as well as general chit chat about all things web :) Anwyay I just thought I would come and say hello, so hello!

 

Cheers!

 

Dave

Hello Dave, welcome to WDF!

 

Nice site.

Welcome! Im new to the forum too. In the short time that I've been registered I've had so much help and everyone is super friendly. This is definitely the place to be if you enjoy socialising, learning from others and passing on your knowledge in turn.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.