Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Getting backlinks...your stories.

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Just a question about getting backlinks to your website. I'm having problems building mine, and I was wondering how you got yours. Is there a clear way to generate them or is it all web directories, posting in forums, creating and posting articles etc.

 

I'm trying to build my small web design and marketing business, and allthough I know quite a lot about general SEO/SEM I'm struggling with backlinks.

 

Any help, thanks in advance, Baz.

 

CREATE / ENABLE Web Design and Marketing

Backlinks are really hard to get. Many backlinks are useless for SEO, such as forums and blogs as they are generally nofollow. Directories are an easy way to start, however they are not all good.

 

I would start by looking at your competition with a backlink tool such as 'Link Diagnosis'.

IMO best way to get backlinks are as follows:

Directory submissions

Blog Commenting

Forum posting in Do follow forums

Article writing with Webpages URL

Setting up Blog for your website

Social bookmarking etc...

agree with shirlyn ,,,,do all methods mentioned by shirlyn ,, after doing all steps , wait for a month and then buy 2-3 links in high pr sites ,,,,, you will definitely see a change

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.