Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hows December going so far for everyone?

Featured Replies

Hey All,

 

Thought I would get a general convo going about December and Christmas.

 

Hows it going so far? Are you all looking forward to it?

 

Anyone know any good online present deals to share? :)

 

Happy early Christmas all santa_cool.gif

Just got 3 more pressies to get and then that's my shopping done...well really got a lot of pressies still to get as I ordered most of them online and they haven't shown up yet.

 

But only 2 weeks 2 and a half days to go until I start my holidays.

 

 

The best part is that my fave smilie on here can be used again :santa_cheesy:

  • Author

Just got 3 more pressies to get and then that's my shopping done...well really got a lot of pressies still to get as I ordered most of them online and they haven't shown up yet.

 

But only 2 weeks 2 and a half days to go until I start my holidays.

 

The best part is that my fave smilie on here can be used again :santa_cheesy:

 

 

That's the same for me, a few presses left to go lol and some ordered ones that haven't arrived yet lol santa_cool.gif

I haven't brought any presents yet, I plan to start buying them on friday :seas7:

I started mine on Saturday so quite happy that I have sorted most of them out as normally I am running around a couple of days before Christmas trying to get something for everyone. I'm not the most organised when it comes to Christmas and birthdays :mf_rudolph:

My december so far has been spent planning a very very large scale migration of customer bases, paying numerous bills and quoting people! I cant wait until I can take a few days off to do christmas shopping :) I literally bounce off the walls and see all my friends and family!

 

I'm going to *try* put the the christmas tree up tonight! Will take photos!

goin to collect my new 27" iMac this evening! cant wait to get it sorted!

  • Author

goin to collect my new 27" iMac this evening! cant wait to get it sorted!

 

Very cool :)

  • Author

My december so far has been spent planning a very very large scale migration of customer bases, paying numerous bills and quoting people! I cant wait until I can take a few days off to do christmas shopping :) I literally bounce off the walls and see all my friends and family!

 

I'm going to *try* put the the christmas tree up tonight! Will take photos!

 

Nice, Went to get a real tree yesterday and they sold out lol :(

Very cool :)

 

i've been working off a 15" laptop at home so cant wait to have a bigger monitor. used to workin off 2 24" screens here in work so hopefully it will improve my work from home anyways!

  • Author

i've been working off a 15" laptop at home so cant wait to have a bigger monitor. used to workin off 2 24" screens here in work so hopefully it will improve my work from home anyways!

 

Cool :) Im on a 17inch HP laptop :( Maybe i need to upgrade the screen lol

Bought a new dell monitor already as my early x mas gift to myself... So far, I haven't started my shopping. Guess I'll be rushing again :)

I can usually be found running around like a headless chicken picking up all my christmas presents on christmas eve, and getting annoyed that everyone else appears to be doing the same. Hypocrisy, eh?

 

 

Kyle

Mines going ok, Got all my presents now for who i needed to buy for. Just wish i had more cash to spend on myself :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.