Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National IT Learning Centre

Featured Replies

Just wanted to see if anyone had taken one of these courses before or could recommend them?

 

I'm looking to start one of the courses and seeing as they have Adobe and Microsoft certified courses it seems quite promising.

 

 

Your thoughts?

 

National IT Learning Centre - Web Design Courses

Not a good idea. They dont show the fees. You do not know how much you going to end up paying. Most recognised schools have a fee section.

I would like to share the experience I had with them. Six or seven months ago I wanted to take their course, because I thought having a diploma in web design will look more professional. I contacted them through the contact form on their website (there were not any other contact details). About a month later they actually came back to me. I received a letter with my local career advisor contact details. Also the letter said because of the high demand for this type of courses they will make limited attempts to contact me. When I called my local advisor she said she was in a meeting and will call me back later. I never heard from her. When I called again, she just didn`t answer the phone. Six months later they sent me email inviting me to take their course for half price, ha ha. No prices were ever mentioned. I just can`t believe someone could treat their clients this way.

I think it'd be a good idea to get in touch with some companies to find out which courses they value. Also contact Adobe and Microsoft to double check the school is actually verified. There are *a lot* of scamming courses, so it's worth checking them out.

I must admit to having a similar experience as teodora. I never did any web programming as part of my degree so i was looking for a 'top up' sort of course. They were happy enough to send me lots of rubbish in the post but then they vanished off the face of the earth. In the end i just though sod it, if you don't want my money! Plus they only do asp right? PHP all the way for me ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.