March 17, 201016 yr First of its kind in the UK I believe, so lots of feedback needed to make it a great success story for the NHS and Red Bullet Web Design! http://smokefreemedway.co.uk/newgen Need lots of feedback please! Thanks!
March 18, 201016 yr well as a smoker and someone that is looking to quit in the past 5 years, I shouldnt reply and especially first! ...but I loved it! Like a lot the the concept and the design! (didnt go through code or did other tests) two things only (the one is objective) 1) the "Go It Alone" page looks quite long to read, for me, and get the feeling like either continue smoking (and who bothers reading it) or go to "Meet Ups". (this is the objective one) 2) The top and bottom navigation look like be totally different without any connection together, which confuses a bit until u understand what is going on. Maybe put a kind of breadcrumb or find a way to connect the bottom one with the top one ?! well done again...and keep it fun!
March 18, 201016 yr I think it's really good - eye catching, obvious and informative. It looks especially appealing to younger people, but the information is there for older people too. Great job!
March 18, 201016 yr Great site but not sure about the navigation being at the bottom of the page. Confused me too.
March 18, 201016 yr Hey man, Love the site. Good work. Only thing I picked up on was the quit kit page. The hot spots on the little [+]s weren't a lined with the picture 100%. Otherwise good work!
March 18, 201016 yr Author Hiya people! Thanks a lot for the feedback! I think the site is more intended for young people, due to the nature of the design. I shall put forward the ideas, and keep you posted! Thanks! Matt
March 19, 201016 yr It is a pity that there is not promoting of Allen Carr and his Easy Way to Stop Smoking. Excellent site, excellent, stylish design.
Create an account or sign in to comment