Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jQubed

Featured Replies

Hello all,

 

I've been playing with jquery again and produced jQubed.

 

The inspiration came from molotovruss and the challenge was to recreate this site but not using flash.

 

This is what I came up with jQubed

 

I'll eventually make it into a plugin. Let me know what you think of it so far.

I really like it, lots of potential for an easy to use interface of some kind.

I really like it!

 

It needs some styling but I would definately want it in my plug-in libary!

Nice work.

 

I can think of quite a few good uses for it...will have a mess around when i've got some time.

Will you be providing source code? :santa_cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.