Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Norwich!

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! I just want to introduce myself, I'm Daniel and I run a company called Magic Piranha based in Norwich, which specilises in web design, web development and web marketing.

 

I've only just come across this forum but look forward to providing some value to you other memebers.

 

MagicPiranha Web Design, Web Development, Web Marketing

Hello and welcome, I'm pretty new too and am from Cambridge.

 

I've just had a look on your site and it looks good. The only thing I would change is the white nav on the yellow background, I find it quite hard to read. The grey colour you use in the rest of the site would be better.

Hello and Welcome!

 

Lots of people from near me, i live in near Peterborough.

 

Hope to get to know you better.

 

Regards,

Jessica

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.