Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you ever get random tourettes?

Featured Replies

I sometimes just have to scream a high pitched scream, or honk my horn for ages, or just get up and dance or something...

 

It's confusing and it happens a lot. My sister does it too. Odd.

 

If you have, what's the worst you've ever done? I shouted 'play with my willy' at a teacher in the middle of Maths when the class was silent, that didn't bode well, but the teacher could see that as I was shouting it I was bringing my hand to my face then just looked stunned as everyone stared at me.

 

Needless to say, I was reprimanded and sent to be incinerated.

Ha!

 

Not sure if it happens to me to be honest dude.

 

Apart from when I punched the wooden door once at work when my boss was behind me. Not cool...

OK............... (Walks slowly and calmly away from traxor lol)

 

LMAO

  • Author

Haha, I think if you met me you'd understand what I mean. This probably didn't help.

:D I only said to a couple of colleagues earlier this week I felt like I could easily have been mistaken for someone with Tourette's after we'd all had a mad busy day. I regularly spout random words at people who wind me up on the roads or at most inanimate things around the home and office.

If I am in the vicinity of my child and I need to shout something I am good with alternative words like 'faggots' (as in the meatball variety) or 'piglet'.

  • Author

Haha, not that 'faggots' is a great word to shout in front of your child haha.

Haha, not that 'faggots' is a great word to shout in front of your child haha.

She still giggles at it, as way back she said 'what does that mean?' and I said it's a type of meatball - she thought that an odd thing to shout. Hopefully she doesn't inherit her mother's tendencies and shout it in the playground or anything...

  • Author

Hahah yeah, hopefully she won't shout it at a group of people or something.

  • 3 months later...

It is lack of self-control. There is no such thing as "tourettes".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.