April 15, 200917 yr Quick Question, what elements in the CSS change from px to % when using a liquid layout? for example I tried using % for a div height which had a background image but wouldnt change unless I used %. if this question makes sense sorry for confusion
April 15, 200917 yr Quick Question, what elements in the CSS change from px to % when using a liquid layout? for example I tried using % for a div height which had a background image but wouldnt change unless I used %. if this question makes sense sorry for confusion not really could you explain in more detail? Do you mean it wouldn't expand height without a px declaration?
April 15, 200917 yr Author not really could you explain in more detail? Do you mean it wouldn't expand height without a px declaration? Yeah thats what I mean. Do all dimensions have to be in % when using a liquid layout or is it only certain elements like margin, padding that have to be and the others such as height will remain declared in px.
Create an account or sign in to comment