Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am very new

Featured Replies

Hello people...

I am very new here (just a few minutes old) and I hope to stay here for a happy loooong time and be a good member here.

I am very interested in web designing and development and I do it more as a hobby :D. I am 14 years old and I live in Maldives.

welcome, have fun!

you are not so new now... but welcome anyway. post muchly and one day you too will have the power of fairy liquid...

Hiya, iFreaker. Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you posting some more soon!

Welcome to the forum :D

 

I hope that you are able to find all the help you need on the forum

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.