Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please review my website

Featured Replies

Hi, here is my Website this is the first website I wrote in php and it took me quite a while to develop it, didn't have enough time time

 

I am looking for reviews on design and maybe some suggestions on how to make it easier to use

 

only main domain was done by me, subdomains are just installed aplications

and there might be a few issues with links (SEO optimisation in progress) :)

 

Thanx

Hi Anton,

 

the site looks good, I will say that I cant see anything about it that really sets it apart from other sites of the same sort, astheticaly its kind of reminds me of Tazbar similar sort of listing style.

 

Obviously a lot of time has been spent on the functionality and with a site like yours that is of paramount importance. so hats off to you there.

 

I think if you are planning to optimize the site for SEO you may need to look into the 378 validation errors and 291 warnings, especially if you want to compete in a already very competative sector.

Too many things going around which makes it a little hard to browse.

 

I would recommend moving the left navigation to the top to become horizontal, that will make the site have 3 columns instead of 4.

 

Good luck!

  • Author

Thanx for reviews, i know about all of those errors it's just I want to sort out links and directories first of all, as there is a mess!! So many file I have no idea what goes where in it, about navigation thanx for the suggestion, I'll defenetly try it, but there is onw thing that wories me, will it fit in smaller screen? it streches itself according to resolution of the users screen, but if i will put all the buttons on top? well I'll try it anyway.

Well done for the fluid layout, it doesn't break at all, no matter what size! Only thing I'll say is that if you want a semantically purer website, I'd ditch the tables for layout and externalise all your CSS. Design-wise, it's pretty cramped so I'd look into segmenting the sections better. Flow-wise it's a nightmare to navigate and users will be scanning the screen like headless chickens as there's so much stuff on the page all scattered around. Keep it simple and investigate how users navigate your site then you'll be able to improve how your site is used.

Scarey you could be the future competition to my employee's!! I'm working for Trader Media Digital right now working on the AdTrader site!

 

Site looks good mate. Does look a bit busy though; might help to have a little more spacing in between some of copy and also line some of the content up a little more - this might make it appear a bit more structured and therefor a little less confusing on the eye.

 

Hope that helps. Good luck! :)

What they said ^...for me, body text looks too big.

 

But well done, my brain hurts looking :)

  • Author

I guess I will spend a lot more time getting all the errors out the way and making it nore user friendly, the thing is when i started i've never thought to make it public, i just was experementing, but ever since the first ad was posted i stuck with it, changing and optimising... next time I'll ask a designer to get me a layout done :mellow:

Hi Anton

 

Just juggle about with the sound advice given and things will come good.

 

One simple move quite often triggers off others.

 

Good luck

nice layout and styling Just very busy with info.. need some content strategy :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.