Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please review my site

Featured Replies

I would use more of a grid based layout, lining up the thumbnails with the larger images on the right not the header above them. I'd like to see the thumbnails be the links and not just the text under them. The code looks nice and validates, always a plus+

Is the bottom navigation supposed to be all the way to the left? Not being a smarta$$, just not sure if you intended that or not and in Firefox on Mac, it is. I think the yellow is a bit harsh, but we all have different monitors so maybe that's just me.

  • Author
Is the bottom navigation supposed to be all the way to the left? Not being a smarta$$, just not sure if you intended that or not and in Firefox on Mac, it is. I think the yellow is a bit harsh, but we all have different monitors so maybe that's just me.

 

Yeah I've got to fix that. I didn't have access to a Mac when I was building it. Thanks for reminding me.

 

PureDezigner - Do you mean on the portfolio page?

 

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Yep I would either shift the thumbnails down or the headers of the portfolio pieces to the left to help the layout line up better, hope this helps.

I like the design BUT:

 

Get yourself a copy of Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. Test on all these as well as IE.

 

Your site doenst work on FF, the footer goes horribly wrong, and some other stuff too.

 

:)

 

Unfortunately my CSS is lacking a little but if you need some help the knowledgeable folks in the CSS/XHTML subforum should be able to help you.

im not much for code, but already wen i clik on your site i can see the alignment is wrong in someplaces, i dont know how to fix this but mabey you could give it a go would make it look much nicer. Im loving the choice of colour, not 2 bright and strong on the eye, mabey try toning it down a bit tho because most people may have ther brigthness set to high lol, just a suggestion. top site tho :D

Nice sumple design, with good colours... maybe the bottom footer is slightly bright.

 

I am using latest Firefox on Windows and the footer is aligned over to the left which is obviously no intended. Not sure if you have it yet, but in the new IE 8 Beta it sits to the left.

 

Not sue about crome, havent downloaded it yet as it has tons of security issues

  • Author

I have fixed the issue with the footer - tested on IE 6 & 7, FF, Safari and Opera on the PC. Don't have access to a Mac until tomorrow. It was a simple fix - just needed to set clear on the footer to 'both'.

 

PureDezigner I have made the changes that you pointed out.

 

Thanks for all your comments.

The site looks nice. I like the simplicity of the design. Its color scheme looks nice too.

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.