Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redesigned my website: sunlust.net - let me know your opinion

Featured Replies

Hi,

I just redesigned my website : http://sunlust.net

 

I installed wordpress and edited the default theme.

 

Let me know what you think and which plugins I should add to improve my blog please.

 

Also, do you know any good portfolio/contact plugins for wordpress?

Looks really good, well done!

 

I have to admit, when you said you had edited the default WP theme, I was half expecting just a banner change but you have done a really good job of that.

Sunlust Designs - Webite Design Services

Change that ;)

  • Author
Looks really good, well done!

 

I have to admit, when you said you had edited the default WP theme, I was half expecting just a banner change but you have done a really good job of that.

 

Thanks a lot for the praise man, I like your website too, will you mind if I use similar code/layout for my portfolio? I can't find any wordpress plugins for it so I rather take a good model and customize it and hand code it into a page.

Let me know please.

 

Change that ;)

Thanks so much man, noone else noticed that.

Thanks a lot for the praise man, I like your website too, will you mind if I use similar code/layout for my portfolio? I can't find any wordpress plugins for it so I rather take a good model and customize it and hand code it into a page.

Let me know please.

 

Do you mean the slider box I have on the homepage? Or the layout from my actual portfolio page? Either way, go ahead :)

  • Author
Do you mean the slider box I have on the homepage? Or the layout from my actual portfolio page? Either way, go ahead :)

 

The actual portfolio page mate, I don't have enough width, but if I rearange it nicely then it'll be nice, I was looking for some isnpiration on this one.

Thanks a lot :D

  • Author
Your sidebar drops in IE6. :(

Yeah, I just noticed that I need a png fix and everything is f'd up in IE6, guess I'll just use CSS conditioned for IE6 to display a huge background image telling people to update their browser.

Your line height is inconsistent on the home page, so some of the body text looks cramped, whilst other parts are OK. I like your favicon, pity it wasn't replicated through out the website itself. :(

Yeah, I just noticed that I need a png fix and everything is f'd up in IE6, guess I'll just use CSS conditioned for IE6 to display a huge background image telling people to update their browser.

 

I don't want to switch browsers just to get your site to line up. This is something that you should be able to fix. :rolleyes:

  • Author
I don't want to switch browsers just to get your site to line up. This is something that you should be able to fix. :rolleyes:

 

Ehhhhhhhhh OKAY I guess that cross compatibility is an issue... :<

 

Your line height is inconsistent on the home page, so some of the body text looks cramped, whilst other parts are OK. I like your favicon, pity it wasn't replicated through out the website itself. :(

 

I'll have a look, I love the favicon but somehow I got problems with adding it and getting it to work on diff browsers, I have no idea why.

IE6 should be banned - forced update required!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.