Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

j5-payne

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by j5-payne

  1. Need to know what business it is for to say if its good. It a bit boring and plain though.
  2. I was wondering if any one knew any good tutorials where they give me a design and then step by step instruction on how to slice it up and then implement it in dream weaver. I have found a few but they implement it with tables. I want to use CSS. I just want to practice.. Cheers
  3. I think it looks fine. Would be better to show it with some more information within it.
  4. Yeah i did change the background colour. But i just think it looks stupid with that space their as i know its there? Yeah i know what you mean about classes. I forgot about that though. I did want a navigation bar on top of the header but i could not figure that out. Any ideas? Thank you for help so far
  5. I have space on the right hand side of the navigation. How do i get rid of it and make the navigation go fully across. Or any better ideas than the way i have done it. Your going have to save them to your documents together for it to work as they are not live. index.html layout.css
  6. I have sorted it but got some white space on the left hand side top and bottom of it. I just changed the menu width
  7. I cant get my navigation all the way across? It has a gap on the right? Any ideas? index.html layout.css style.css
  8. Thank You. Both of you. i will try it out.
  9. How would i go about creating this layout. I have given it ago but i cant get it all working with in a main div? Any tutorials you can post me towards or any help please? The uploaded diagram was drawn quick it will all align up together.
  10. How would i go about creating this layout. I have given it ago but i cant get it all working with in a main div? Any tutorials you can post me towards or any help please? The uploaded diagram was drawn quick it will all align up together.
  11. I am studying Bsc (hons) Web Design at Uni and i am currently on a work placement gaining vital experience. I am with the SEO department at the moment and then moving onto design and programming which is what i prefer!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.