Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spipmalion

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spipmalion

  1. Hello, I worked a lot on the backoffice features of this website : http://bit.ly/1zfxU5m Now I need to improve the webdesign, concrete advices needed The only mandatory instructions I have are the colors (colors list can be seen at the top of http://bit.ly/1j4zh1U ) and the logo. CMS is SPIP and layout is Boostrap. Admins cannot work with Photoshop etc. so I will ask them to use simple pictures from their camera, this means 1024x768/800x600 scaling that i can resize easily in PHP (+ the bootstrap responsive img-width max 100%) Thank you very much for your advices Regards John
  2. Maybe search about Backstretch and Parallax
  3. This is the answer I was about to post.
  4. Hello, You could use bootstrap accordeon, you'll have nothing to code. Good luck
  5. I like to use Bootstrap as it's solid, documented, and followed by the Twitter team.
  6. Hello, I'm John, programmer for 10 years, I'm looking for advices about webdesign as i'm more into the code. I sometimes buy templates as some designers do wonderful job. I'm not looking for backlinks or visits, just suggestions about the design of my websites. I did this one with the help of a designer and it's not bad : http://bit.ly/ILSDby I did this other one from a template + a lot of work : http://bit.ly/1q535tW I'd like good design advices about this one but I need 5 posts before I can post a website review ... It's a work in progress : http://bit.ly/1zfxU5m

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.