Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnnys

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnnys

  1. simple. clean. works
  2. I really like this style of design - what I wanted to do with my own, but I found it too difficult to make mobile friendly very nice!
  3. nice, too much blank space down the bottom right hand side for me I think..
  4. I like it The Twitter button is very cool! I also like the colour scheme. Just one thing, do you really want to give your mobile number out? Other than that - great Johnny
  5. very nice I pushed the button!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.