Everything posted by bedummy
-
Reviewing my site
I have a question on the frame border visibility. Check out my site - http://www.lovingdessert.com/tarts/40-cheese-tart.html Then try to click on the "Add to cart" button. The image should slides from the original place towards the cart at the right sidebar. It is after i added the FRAME surrounding the cheesetart picture and the description, then it seems that the sliding image has been overlapped and hidden by the frame. It only visible after the frame.. Can anyone advice? i believe it plays with the index:999 ? but where should i put?
-
Reviewing my site
I have added a Question bar at the footer It looks very nice to fit my theme. http://www.lovingdessert.com/tarts/40-cheese-tart.html
-
Review Please
I felt your site is abit slow. Something is loading behind at first load.. I tested your site using latest chrome.
-
Review needed
Hi, so sorry for the late reply. Yes I enhanced the free template myself. This has taken me a long time. But i felt that it is not interesting enough. I am thinking of putting a blog. This should make my site more interesting.. Not everyone are interested in buying cakes.. But may be some interesting facts on cakes might catch their attention though..
-
Reviewing my site
Thanks for the reply. When you mention badly framed, do you referred to the position and angle of shooting the photo? Can you share me what is the best position to take the cake? I have tried to apply what i have learnt from online. Getting some light.. shadow.. But the otuput of the picture don seems to be convincing tough..
-
Reviewing my site
Hi i am trying to use GIMP to edit this picture. But i think the white balance is wrong. I tried edit the white balance but the output look really weird. Can somebody advice step by step how to improve this pic? Really appreciate Also, The original picture size is 2560x1920 = 2.21MB. I used to scale the image to 800x600 = 284 KB Is this a good size for displaying the food picture to the web?
-
Reviewing my site
Wow .. great. I have at least someone like my site
-
Reviewing my site
Hi guys, i have updated my site. It should look better for now I would appreciate for comments and feedback. Thanks so much. Check out my site
-
Review needed
Hi I have just created this site for my wife for her homemade cakes and desserts - Here I would like to have your review on it. I look forward for your great feedback and advices. Thank you very much. I would appreciate if someone can point me some tutorials to create some nice banners for the main page slider. Those banners are needed to be changed before this site is really launch as it were taken from other website temporary. Thanks
-
Reviewing my site
Thanks for the reply. Why would FF4 rates my site as not trustworthy? I have not include any 3rd party modules in it and my site is completely fresh using ecommerce CMS. This sound totally strange to me. Probably that FF4 web of trust is not trustworthy.. Is it because of the server is not trustworthy ?
-
Reviewing my site
Hi i have no idea for the logo. Can anyone give me suggestion?
-
Reviewing my site
Can anyone advice why is the footer at the front page is not stick to the bottom? i have followed the idea given by ryanfait.com/resources/footer-stick-to-bottom-of-page but it is not working either on my page.
-
Reviewing my site
Hi i have modified all comments given. Except the footer at the main page just don want to stick to the bottom. Give up ~~~ huuu Have a look now
-
Reviewing my site
Hi, I have modified most of the things except only 3 below which need more time 1) banner 2) logo 3) product picture Could you advice anything else which i need to improve beside the 3 above. Is the color get better now? I have taken out the floating social bookmarking sidebar as i do not know why it failed to load in some of the pages but i am cracking my head now as i do not know where is the best place to put that.
-
Reviewing my site
Thanks for the all the comments. I appreciated that. Let me try to apply the color schema you provided. My action items: 1) All cake pictures need to be replaced with higher res. 2) Slider not centered 3) Slider image need to be replaced. (currently is just sample as this site is still under development). 4) Enhance the drop down menu. 5) Red bar need to go 5) Insurance Dessert logo need to be replaced.(This logo has taken me quite sometime.. hard work haha Give me 2 days for these. Thanks
-
Reviewing my site
yes i have tried using that tool to get the color schema. But i don seem to be able to get one for the sidebar. Could you advice any? i saw this kuler.adobe.com/#themes/search?term=food, but it just don match. Could you enlighten me with your professional suggestion? Thanks so much
-
Reviewing my site
Haha.. Thanks for the feedback. I will modify those. The product page that i referred to is the second link above. Do u think the right sidebar color which in grey and dark green need to be improved? I wish i can get some idea for the logo. Is the logo really misleading? haha
-
Reviewing my site
Hi i am glad as i found this site giving free review service. Thanks. I have a site which is still under development. Refer to these 2 links. lovingdessert.com lovingdessert.com/22-chocolate-cheese.html Can anyone provide comment to my site? Could you advice how to improve the right sidebar color at the product page which is in dark green and gray? I tried to change that to orange but it don't match with the overall color. Also, could you give comment and suggestions to my header menu? Thanks again for offering this service. Wish to get your response soon. Thanks
-
Sourcing images for your websites
i would recommend this findicons.com
-
Menu
Hi i viewed your site in chrome and the menu looks fine. Which version of chrome are u using?
-
10 simple but effective SEO tips
Thanks for the great tips here + 1
-
A tool replacing photoshop
hi may i know what is the best free tool which can replace photoshop? is GIMP good enough for it?
-
tewtwtw
I am sorry for the title. I would like to know is SVN subversion tortoise work in ecommerce website? This is because ecommerce website store the user preference design into the database. So with svn, i would required to commit the database script on each commit?
-
Which Shopping cart is right for me?
I would recommend prestashop
-
How to get points?
I have a need to post to the website design review and feedback forum. But it keep saying i required to have 25 points. Is there anywhere which i can submit my post without requiring the 25 points here?