Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

f3zz3h

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by f3zz3h

  1. Student versions of Adobe products can be used for commercial work and have been ever since CS3 I believe. If your a student well worth getting a license for personal use now. Although it is not permitted to be moved to a non-personal machine or re-sold. www adobe com/education/students/studentteacheredition/faq.html
  2. I use FF for day to day use, I used to use Chrome as the page rendering is amzing and so fast in comparison. But then I found out about the lack of master password to keep saved passwords secure. I do use LastPass but just the lack of thought by google made me stop using their browser.
  3. Dont underestimate the power of the word of mouth Joe. Most of the first sites I built were word of mouth for family and friends. This built me up a portfolio and I moved on from there.
  4. www smile co uk/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Smile/Page/smView&inifile=futuretense.ini&c=Page&cid=1027951510531 Maybe this will help. The reason I mentioned international payments is that in my experience that is all it is ever used for. U.K companies with UK bank accounts can make transfers without incurring a charge through their banks normal wire transfer system.
  5. I've always found physical meetings much more useful than most people seems to give them credit for. As long you meet with one person and they have a good idea of what they want then they usually express it better in person.
  6. I started to use google wave recently with colleagues. Maybe not as sophisticated as systems like project bubble but it works. It's how e-mails should have been.
  7. Surely if they are a register UK company now you will be able to claim the VAT back anyway?
  8. Don't quote me on this, but from my experience international Swift transfers have always been charged at around £15. In the past I have been given the run around by customers saying my bank took the payment but it was always actually taken at their end. All of my invoices state they are liable for the full invoice and any bank charges they may incur due to their choice of payment method.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.