Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rob Aid

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rob Aid

  1. At first I thought how nice and simple it is... and then the rest started to load. The general idea is OK, and it is personal. The background isn't repeating itself well and all 4 corners have a different color. How does that material at the right of the background2.png relate to your work? I would simplify and narrow that part with some of your art.... like the one on the candle.
  2. The overall looks are not bad and I like most of the colors and graphics. Here are my remarks: The site loads pretty long due to bad image optimization (images in the slider could have at least 80% less in size without quality loss). I would also recommend a smaller image for the website backround mainbg.jpg that would repeat itself horizontally. The links in the footer and sidebar have a strange hover effect (white letters with orange underline... perhaps something that remained from a previous version of the design). The logo doesn't lead to homepage, and the tagline looks a bit small on a higher resolution.
  3. I don't like either, although the background screams less in the new one. No offense, but it reminds me of a website I started 10 years ago... although the design was more simple and eye-pleasing.
  4. I don't like the fact it's all in cold colors like gray and blue. You could change the sidebar menu a bit, by using blocks and use some other colors on hover.
  5. Rob Aid replied to a post in a topic in Website Reviews and Feedback
    I believe you wanted a clean design, but it's a bit too clean. Try to add some color to it. You could also test it on various screen resolutions and move some of the items like links to socialize or contact to the upper part of your website.
  6. i don't like the colors, your content breaks apart and the transition between images is bad.
  7. Thanks for your feedback Anyone else?
  8. I have a question regarding the logo. Is that coupon-looking "star" after the logotype the actual logo?
  9. I develop http://www.robaid.com for about a year and a half, and this is its 3rd revision so far (with many minor tweaks). Since its loading is optimized, I decided to make it more user friendly in order to get more loyal visitors and pageviews. Feel free to browse through it and tell me what would you add or remove regarding features or design. Thanks P.S.: I must add that I plan to make a custom bookmarking option to make its loading even faster and cookie free.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.