Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BenGoodman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BenGoodman

  1. that says that you need to replace your style-sheet with the optimized one, always backup tho, good luck!
  2. You could of used the colours better, less orange, maybe introduce another colour and also, it feels abit, static.
  3. I love PS CS5! You'll love it too!
  4. I'm not. Although I do think music helps in a big way to feel creativity!
  5. Glad you sorted it!
  6. BenGoodman replied to WBC's topic in General Chat
    Usability.
  7. Hey there! Welcome!
  8. still looking for more feedback. You can see all the different color schemes in the post above. Ben
  9. I'll be honest, that just doesn't pass for a website. Let alone a design. You need to research the field better, break away from photoshop, learn some code, do a few tuts ect.
  10. It's because the navigation is in the content div, you need to put the code before the content. Currently it's applying the styles from content, you want it to apply styles from the header, so escape the wrapper all together and put your code in the header.
  11. Welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy!
  12. Which other ones do you use, I know of this one. Envato Forums. Forrst(still waiting for acceptance) designers-talk any other, that I don't know about?
  13. I think you should keep the apple display, You should work on typography, it's all abit mis-matched, I also think you could do something more with the content boxes at the bottom. Just what I think however. Looking good so far tho, keep up the good work!
  14. really nice, I like the facebook integration in the gallery. Good work!
  15. I'm not debating that there isn't any HTML5, I'm saying that it validates as HTML5. Integrated Nivo Slider Reduced the logo size Darkened the slider arrows. Customized all the forms, buttons and input fields, although there’s quite abit more styling to do with the comments. Added widgets to the footer to demonstrate dynamic footer widgets. Added shortcodes, for different box styles and a button, so far. Added Theme Previews Theme Previews http://innosite.co.uk/phoenix/?style=style http://innosite.co.uk/phoenix/?style=blue http://innosite.co.uk/phoenix/?style=purple http://innosite.co.uk/phoenix/?style=green
  16. Hey, thanks! I like the comment from asek about the theme being unique, was exactly what I was aiming for, a unique blogging theme. I've said before, It may not have much HTML5 but it is HTML5. I'm happy with that, I don't want to release a bloated theme. Unfortunately, Phoenix is still in development and has not yet been released.
  17. Phoenix theme, http://www.innosite.co.uk/phoenix
  18. I know but I want to set the bar high from the get go.
  19. Keeping you up to date, I submitted the theme to ThemeForest, it was rejected, so I have reviewed the design and have uploaded it to the demo site, http://www.innosite.co.uk/phoenix Thanks for all your continued support. You can also follow my progress on ThemeForest Ben
  20. I've actually made the greys even darker! Just uploaded the changes. Maybe the date bit could be a gradient, the same colour as the theme.
  21. I do plan to add more HTML5. New date background
  22. Thanks for all getting involved. The theme is now HTML5 Validated, I know there isn't much HTML5 in the theme I know. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://innosite.co.uk/phoenix/ I will be changing the date image shortly, adding styling to the sidebar and fixing the typography! If you have any opinions on how I could style the grey boxes, please let me know! Stay tuned! Please keep your opinions and comments coming! Ben. p.s technically just because there isn't much new HTML5 going on, it is still HTML5.
  23. Thanks for that and with a theme, especially a demo theme, I believe disabling right clicking, is perfectly acceptable, it's a theme, a paid theme. Justified imo. Also there is no reason to right click an image, I can't see of any.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.