Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BenGoodman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BenGoodman

  1. It's good, I like it, I even bookmarked it, same as above tho, that big gap, not pretty.
  2. Ok, Hope I was of help! Good luck with the site!
  3. Thanks, good link, I completely despair of IE! It's so frustrating, I've recently given up trying tbh!
  4. I like what you've done with the effect of desaturation, although I'd rethink the graphic on the logo, maybe something more elegant or remove it all together also at the bottom I noticed the comment button doesn't saturate as much as the rest of the buttons on hover, maybe that's just me. edit: Maybe on the galleries page, each couples name and the photo, could be styled to look like polaroids, or something of the like and maybe the couple photos page, more organised, breaks after the title, and a clean start for the photos. Just suggestions. Hope I've helped.
  5. I like the idea of a new color, I've tried a few and I'm not happy with the results. Aything else you can suggest to tone down the blue? I've added a background image and changed the header on the homepage from blue. http://www.ben-goodman.co.uk
  6. Hey, I've just uploaded the latest release of the site, let me know what you think! http://www.ben-goodman.co.uk
  7. thanks guys! I didn't think about it tbh. Thanks.
  8. Hey, I'm Ben Goodman, owner of http://www.ben-goodman.co.uk, I've learnt alot from the internet and now I feel like giving something back. Ben

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.