Everything posted by skyvia
-
Freeware Quicktime to FLV converter
Hello, any of you know of a tool that can convert Quicktime to FLV (freeware prefer) ?Thanks !
-
Linking a CSS external sheet to a HTML pageI am trying to test my web design skills by using just a text editor rather than drea
Is there some sort of code to link the two? Do I have to do something different in a text editor to make the pages link? Do I have to position the CSS file somewhere different in the site folder? Cheers
-
Tool that shows how ranking has improved in a specific time frame?
For exampe- I want to see how our keywords performed 3 months ago, vs. now... or how we ranked in google 3 months ago vs. now, or how many backlinks we had 3 months ago vs. now... you get the idea I checked SEO moz but I don't see anything. Thanks for your help !
-
Keywords proximity and keywords density ?
Hi, What is Difference between Keywords proximity and keywords density ? Thanks in advance !
-
Help: phpMyAdmin Not Working
Hey, I'm use free hosting at myplus.org, support: MySQL & PHP, FTP account, File Manager, FREE Script Installer, cPanel Vista I'm trying to backup my MySQL database. I've tried logging into phpMyAdmin from the cPanel but it doesn't seem to work. However, when I access my website normally, the content of the database is displayed correctly. I do not know how to backup my DB without phpMyAdmin. Is there a way to do it? Or is there a way to just fix phpMyAdmin?
-
Help with Smooth text in IE
HI friends.. Is there any CSS property to make font smooth in IE?Thanks !
-
How to buy a domain which is already registered but not in use?
Hi all I have to buy a domain name but that is already registered by someone but I found that the domain name is not in use. So can anyone suggest me how can I buy that domain name? Thanks for your advices !
-
Is buying expired domains a good idea?
I read on another forum, that buying expired domains would be a good way to increase traffic to your own site, because when they try to go to it they will be redirected to your site. Good idea, or would it just hurt more than help?
-
Subdomains, unlimited domains underhosting
Hey all, I use fastdomain for hosting one of my websites. One of the features they offer is to host multiple domains on one hosting account. The way they do this is through adding each additional website through a subfolder. My question is if I do this will it affect SEO in anyway. -Will it affect the primary domain? -Will it make it harder to rank for the new domain that is in the subfolder? -What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing this? Thanks for your comments.
-
Long tail keywords or short tail keywords
when I m analyzing keywords for my site, which is the best- long tail keywords or short tail keywords? Thanks for your help !
-
calander script?
is there anything out there that is a calander script with no branding that has a sort of admin page to add events... its for a cabin rental website for people to see what dates the cabin is rented for.... also if anyone is interested in helping me I am making a website and am almost done the psd. but b4 i save it for the web i wanna know if i can use css to code it properly so if someone could take a look at it i would appreciate it!
-
Time billing and project management
Hi everyone, Can anyone suggest any time and billing web applications for a small business that are affordable and do project management and CRM? thanks
-
domain name or blogsport?
I have an issue here.i want to be more serious in blogging and right now i am using blogsport without generate any income yet.since i want to generate as sooner as i could and be more serious in this business,should i stick to blogsport or get my own domain name??
-
What are the risks of buying HIGH PR Domain?..
There are some post on other forum that it is risky to buy High PR Domain, because the PR of the domain will drop after the transfer of the ownership.. How true is this?.
-
Keywords - How many times searched
What is the best tool for determining how often a keyword(s) is searched for each month? I know this is a general question but I am getting conflicting reported data as well as conflicting recommendations on which tool is best. Thanks for all the great feedback!
-
SEO Campaign Scheduling Template/Tool
Can anyone recommend a GREAT SEO Campaign Scheduling Template/Tool? I see a lot of free SEO Planning Tools that are little more than a very basic and useless Excell spread sheet that can't possibly be used by anyone it so bad. Any suggestions?
-
Fastest PHP5 Hosting
What is the Fastest PHP5 Hosting? Do you know any? What is it?
-
Is There any script to export Magento to Virtuemart?
hi...Friends Is There any script to export Magento to Virtuemart?
-
Text Change Question
I'm working on a web page in dreamweaver, this webpage is a catalog structure web page. I’m trying to figure out how to make the text change when a different product is clicked on, for instance when image 1 is clicked on I want it to say card 1, when image 2 is clicked on I want it to say card 2. Does any one have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
-
How important RSS for SEO
How important RSS for SEO and how to make it in right way? Any manuals or advices?
-
What is benifit of classified?
Can you suggest me about classified? Thanks for your help !
-
Windows V/S UNIX
Web sites that are hosted on UNIX and Windows servers can be accessed universally. The difference between the two operating system lies in terms of the software they provide to server data. Windows can always provide better software services for all purposes. In terms of reliability, UNIX is just a few steps ahead since it is known to be extremely stable and does run for years without rebooting. However, Windows can manage to meet the requirements of modern websites far better than UNIX. Windows is used where Microsoft products are into application like, MS Access databases, ASP for delivering dynamic content, and VBScript for site enhancements. UNIX is not devised to accommodate the mentioned technologies. Therefore those who are in need of these technologies will ultimately have to depend on Windows. Moreover what UNIX provides, is already there with Windows.
-
Is it possible for a domain to have PR3 rank but no rank in alexa?
hi... i have a few domains which i found on internet which are expired. They have PR3 but no rank in alexa... So is it profitable to re-register such domains and then will i be able to say sell it for atleast double the price i pay for the registration?
-
How can you tell how much traffic a domain name gets?
Are there any free websites that you can check how much traffic a domain gets? Thanks
-
What is Guerrilla marketing in SEO ?
Hello friends what is guerrilla marketing in seo ? and how it is useful as seo point of view. Thanks