December 20, 201015 yr Hi all I have to buy a domain name but that is already registered by someone but I found that the domain name is not in use. So can anyone suggest me how can I buy that domain name? Thanks for your advices !
December 20, 201015 yr 1. You can wait for it to expire. 2. You can contact the email on file in their WHOIS information and try to work it out with them directly. http://whois.sc 3. You can pay a service like Sedo to try and acquire it for you - I believe the minimum you have to be willing to spend is around $500. 4. (Probably your best option) Move on and find one that is unique. Unfortunately, if the person does not want to give up their domain, there is nothing you can do. Good luck! Edited December 20, 201015 yr by TheHostGenie
Create an account or sign in to comment