Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

valentinohen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by valentinohen

  1. I thnik better charge base on per project. The reason is 5 Big Reasons Why You Should Charge Per Project, Task Or Program And Not Per Hour
  2. I think thats not flash.. If that flash when you right click it show "flash player blabla". flash is 100% image. so we can't drag some text at all. But this website we can drag all of text.
  3. Agree.... this forum is the best web design forum. i visit here everyday. henry,
  4. wowww nice share Tracy I agree. Currently i need this.
  5. Hi, i am newbie too. welcome
  6. @Lucasferrera: SEO... hmm ic.. Thanks a lot @jnicol: thaks for the idea.. very helpful
  7. Your website is fantastis Doug!! Thats so inpire me. Looks so complite.
  8. Hi all, I am webdesigner from Jakarta-Indonesia. I've just launch my website about 2 months ago. I have lots of visitors but why untilll now there's no someone to get in touch with so far. Maybe i need to change something /add some fiturs? so they interest to get in touch more. Need you advice and comments. Thanks before. valentinohen,
  9. Hi all.. I am new here.. I am web designer. This is my website. When i did some project sometimes i work with some programer to code my design. So wish i can find another programing here and learning from senior web designer. This is my twitter account. Please advice guys.. regards,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.