Thursday at 06:11 AM3 days Hi everyone,I’m Aarti Jangid, working at Dev Technosys. I’m interested in learning more about auction website development and the essential features required to build a reliable and user-friendly online auction platform.Features such as real-time bidding, secure payment integration, user registration, bid notifications, auction timers, and seller dashboards play an important role in creating a smooth user experience.For those with experience in auction website development, which technologies and frameworks would you recommend? What are the biggest challenges in implementing real-time bidding, preventing fraudulent bids, and maintaining website security?I’d love to hear your suggestions, recommendations, and experiences. Thanks!
Thursday at 07:23 AM3 days All depends on what you are auctioning, your target customers and how the auction is being run.The elements you propose may add value or they may not. You won;t know until you launch and carry out user testing.Look at how eBay does things. Then look at sites like Bonhams. Two totally different client targets and hence two different type of auction platforms.
Create an account or sign in to comment