Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Copyright year

Featured Replies

Hi

I'm trying to get an automatic year to display on the footer of my bootstrap website, so it always shows the current year.

I've seen quite a few examples on the web and they seem really simple, but clearly I'm an idiot, because I can't get any of them to work. I'm probably doing it wrong.

Can anyone explain how to get the year to display automatically on my html-built website?

Keep it simple, please 😀

Mark

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.