Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this website blog layout good or bad?

Featured Replies

Hi good people. I am a novice web developer. I just came up with this website for my start up consultancy. As you can see it is just a basic Joomla installation. However i have received different opinions from a couple of developers with regards to the layout of the blog section. Some in support and others flagging it down. I am now confused.

 

Since I am new in this field and want my site to look good first before offering the same services, I would really appreciate expert opinions and suggestions on any improvements that can be done.

 

Here is the link http://www.digitalwarriors.co.ke/blogg

  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, looks a touch messy. My eyes don't know where the focal point is and I find myself aimlessly wandering around not really knowing what I am looking at.

But thats not to say it's bad. I just think it needs a little work :)

  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Kim Kiav,

I have seen your blogging website. I found it too much simple and lack of attractive design. Why don't you try some colorful templates for your website. Also you can use beautiful images with animations related to your blogs on your homepage. It will helps to get you more user engagement.

Hope it will help you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.