September 3, 201412 yr Anyone know of any good jokes? I find it difficult to laugh. I need a sense of humour.
September 3, 201412 yr Anyone know of any good jokes? I find it difficult to laugh. I need a sense of humour. Or you need to boost your posts count maybe?
September 3, 201412 yr Actually, the chicken and the egg scenario is rubbish, the reason is because chickens (before they were chickens) according to evolution, like all birds used to harbour their eggs inside their bodies, like most other mammals, in theory this would mean that the chicken come first but it depends on your definition of a chicken, as is a chicken still a chicken if it's not exactly the shape we see them in today, for example if they had larger wings and we're able to fly?
September 3, 201412 yr Author Or you need to boost your posts count maybe? So true but honestly I do lack a sense of humour.
September 3, 201412 yr The way I see it is, non came first, pointless argument - And I think this is regarding relationships / men and women, ask your partner and you will both have different answers. That just proves women and men are so different.
Create an account or sign in to comment