Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do you think of this web design company?

Featured Replies

2 years ago I had a friend who was scammed by an individual online who posed as a mini pig breeder only to be a professional internet marketer who ranked a pig site to number one on Google and was scamming people off an average of $4,000, he then would harass and threaten individuals if they spoke out about him. Finds out he is a conman who has a very shady past upon typing his name on Google. He's been taken to court many times and has over 20 victims online.

 

Well now he runs a web design company, it's a top 5 web design company on Google for "Sacramento web design". My question is how legit is it given his past history, many of his victims has pointed out that he's selling his clients cheap WordPress templates and pretending its his own and customized and his own website is built with a WordPress theme called "Doover". He has not history of being a web designer, the only history you can find about him is his internet marketing and scams online.

 

Your honest opinion would be appreciated and would help potential clients from being taken by a known conman.

 

His website.

www.sacramentowebdesigngroup.com

 

Some of his clients website.

www.sacramentogymnasticscentre.com

www.andreavaldez.net

www.folsompoolservicepros.com

www.ydig.com

 

Here's a report about him.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRACY-BERNARDO/FAIR-OAKS-California-95628/TRACY-BERNARDO-LIGHTHOUSE-MEDIA-CORP-LLC-TEACUP-PIGS-FOR-SALE-WWWTEACUPPIGSFORSALECOM-873749

  • 1 month later...

It's hard to tell. It all seems legit from what I can from the website.

 

If, what you say about his history is all true, then I wouldn't bother trusting and thanks for sharing but for all we know you could be someone who has a grudge on this guy and is trying to ruin his rep. I'm not saying that's the case, however it could be.

 

I wouldn't chose him to do a website, mainly because I do my own but if I had to chose someone it wouldn't be him as I'm not too keen on his sites.

Not too keen on the guy's homepage, no obvious CTA and most of the text is hard to read over the background images. Just looks like a load of random jQuery plugins and effects all hashed together for effect without any real thought into the actual purpose of the website - Conversion.

 

Where or not he's legit I have no idea so I'm not about to speculate on that, given that reputation I'd take the safe bet and use one of the many reputable agencies out there (If I was not a developer and in need of a website)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.