Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Portfolio website

Featured Replies

Festive greetings!

 

http://edwardmc.com/

 

Please have a look and let me know what you think. There are a few final tweaks such as adding privacy policy. I am aware that its only one page... this was intentional though I am open to suggestions.

 

Based on feedback do far I am moving the 'about me' content to a less prominent position . .

 

Thanks!

 

:santa_cheesy:

I quite like it. The one thing I would say is the text is too small.

 

I had to squint a bit to read the client testimonials, to the point where I couldn't be bothered to make the effort. :p Also, the 'bite sized bits' section, there's a huge amount of text that's also really small and practically unreadable. Maybe it would be better to incorporate a slider or other means of breaking the content up, and you could then use a more readable font size.

 

One bug I noticed is that on the home page, there's a red link to 'wetherbyjoinery.co.uk' that is fixed. So it just follows me around the page!

 

I think your main issue though is text sizing, proportion and positioning. Get that sorted and it'll look a good, clean site that doesn't make my eyes bleed. ;)

Nice, but my suggestion is can you change back-ground colour and font style. remaining good.

Just a suggestion: the text "Please enter your phone number and I will call you back" it's not professional. This kind of marketing it's a bit "desperate" because, as a developer, you don't need clients that can't afford to pay their bills (phones) and also, you don't need to call and get "Oh.. it's a bad timing, I'll call you back!"

 

About the website, those hover links are not OK - red on black it's not a great combination. As you where told, the text must have a consistency. Some it's way to big than a normal font and some paragraphs are barely readable. Also, portfolio photos (enlarged) should be resized by width, not height, even if that will generate a scrollbar.

 

Good luck! You have some great works!

I thing that there are too much information in the home page.

 

Maybe put less information and try to reduce texte.

 

For the rest, there are great things like the photo it's a great idea but like a said before it doesn't breath enough

 

try to be more minimalist.

 

good luck :)

You got spelling mistakes and work that you claim to have done but didn't!

 

On your portfolio site you have this http://themeforest.net/item/king-size-fullscreen-background-wordpress-theme/166299?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=Denoizzed and claim it as your work just with a different background image on your portfolio!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.