Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Review my e-commerce shop design (NSFW)

Featured Replies

The layout seems ok, however I do think the site in general is a little dark, the navigation is dark grey, and your background is black, not very appealing. In terms of the market you are trying to reach and products you are selling I perhaps try a design that is more lively and has some fun colours. After all is that not what you are selling, tools for fun if you like.

 

Hope this helps in a way.

 

Stevo! :)

I've edited your topic title. Luckily you posted after anyone who it might cause problems for has probably left work, but it's something to bear in mind for the future.

I'm afraid it just looks like a bog standard template that you've banged a logo on.

 

As other's said, I would try and liven up the colour scheme a little to reflect the market you are appealing to. I also feel there needs to be more imagery, especially in the banners rather than all text.

 

Btw: You've still got lorem ipsum at the bottom...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.