Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zoostorm PC's

Featured Replies

I'm thinking of hiring a guy and need to get him a PC to work from while hes here.

 

I've seen these from ebuyer and they seem like excellent value.

 

I know there is no OS. I have that covered along with monitors and stuff.

 

http://www.ebuyer.com/389624-zoostorm-desktop-pc-7873-1067

 

Does anyone have any experience with them?

I've seen biscuit tins that were better constructed. All the usual problems apply: they're incredibly flimsy, run hot, loud or both, has a cheapest of the cheap generic PSU that may not conform to the ATX spec when its rails are loaded, under- or over-volting components. Given the value of the lost revenue when you have to replace it (Ebuyer's RMA turnaround is generally about 10 days) it makes sense to punt for something with a bit more quality, try here.

try here.

Agreed. Scan's budget systems are really good value for money, especially if you just want something that will do word processing/web access. What kind of stuff will you be using it for?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.