Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reputable Affiliates in the Diet Industry

Featured Replies

Hey everyone,

 

Pretty soon I'll be launching my website in the dieting niche. I plan to monetize it through affiliate marketing. I've spent the day researching potential affiliates but the market seems to be completely over-saturated with companies offering huge commissions on inferior products.

 

Now as much as I want to make money I also want to keep my visitors happy and hopefully returning.

 

Does anyone know of reputable companies with good affiliate programs in the healthcare/dieting industry that offer true value-for-money?

 

 

Thanks,

 

Jon

I'd suspect good dieting affiliate programmes are a bit thin on the ground ;)

 

Have you looked at the bigger brand names such as Weigh****chers, Slimming world as they are likely to be more "reputable" than the unknown knoes?

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I have had a good look these programs but many of them are country-exclusive or do not fit my needs.

 

I'm looking for something with a low value (£5-10), medium value (£15-20) and a higher value, possibly something which pays out for returning customers.

 

I was thinking an eBook for the low-value item, do you know where I could find an affiliate program on selling a diet book?

 

 

Hope you can help,

 

Jon

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.