November 26, 201114 yr Hello guys, We are going to change our company's website design and we would like to get a feedback - what can we change, what is good, and what must go.. Here is our new design for the main page (index): http://www.codecaged.com/temp/newdes/index.html What we are trying to achieve: * Modern look * Fast website * High usability * User friendly How we achieved it: * Supports zoom in and zoom out (without stracture being ruined * Pure javascript * Small size - using sprites, merged css & javascript, mod_concat, gzipped, pure js, minified Any comments and recommendations will be highly appreciated.. Thanks in advanced, Din.
November 28, 201114 yr I love it! I like how light the whole thing feels. Its really easy on the eyes and the content has room to breathe. I personally wouldnt make the background darker, I like it how it is.
Create an account or sign in to comment