November 21, 201114 yr Hi.. excuse me if iam posting this on the wrong section. I have been using this Lobster and League Gothic font for my new personal portfolio website. In IE it looks perfect, in chrome and opera it looks awe full and best thing is about safari were the fonts doesn't show up . I am more concerned about chrome, is there is a possible solution to smooth down the fonts ?! Thanks in advance ! Edited November 21, 201114 yr by diva
November 21, 201114 yr First off we need to know how your using these fonts. It's no good us trying to help you if we don't know what you've done in the first place! Secondly, you could give the 'font-smooth' CSS declaration a go. It doesn't have great browser support currently but it's sure to pick up in the future.
November 21, 201114 yr Author First off we need to know how your using these fonts. It's no good us trying to help you if we don't know what you've done in the first place! Secondly, you could give the 'font-smooth' CSS declaration a go. It doesn't have great browser support currently but it's sure to pick up in the future. I have the ttf format of the fonts installed on my system font folder.And then I use Dreamweaver to bring them inside my html page.
November 21, 201114 yr I have the ttf format of the fonts installed on my system font folder.And then I use Dreamweaver to bring them inside my html page. That's the problem then. These will only work if the user has them installed on their computer (not likely). You need to use either the @font-face method (a good place to start with this is at Font Squirrel) or Google Web Fonts
November 21, 201114 yr Author That's the problem then. These will only work if the user has them installed on their computer (not likely). You need to use either the @font-face method (a good place to start with this is at Font Squirrel) or Google Web Fonts +1 thank you so much ! ill dig into it now !
Create an account or sign in to comment