Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help. Want to start new project.

Featured Replies

Hello dear forum members. I'd like to start new web project and I got few questions to experienced users like you. I want know what kind of programmers I need to hire, what would be an average price of project like this and etc. So it will include:

 

Ability for each user to have account with cash, linked to his profile. Ability to deposit( credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets) and withdraw cash.

 

Social network with ability to view users profiles, photos, send messages, play java games between each other.

 

A lot of Java games which have to be constructed from zero or modified from existing. (simple games for example chess, billiard, ice hockey etc)

So, I'm waiting for your replies, thank you!

  • Author

Hello dear forum members. I'd like to start new web project and I got few questions to experienced users like you. I want know what kind of programmers I need to hire, what would be an average price of project like this and etc. So it will include:

 

Ability for each user to have account with cash, linked to his profile. Ability to deposit( credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets) and withdraw cash.

 

Social network with ability to view users profiles, photos, send messages, play java games between each other.

 

A lot of Java games which have to be constructed from zero or modified from existing. (simple games for example chess, billiard, ice hockey etc)

So, I'm waiting for your replies, thank you!

Hi Vitalij,

 

Although you have given a plan of what you would like, it might be easier to answer if you have more specific questions.

 

Plus, this is maybe the wrong forum section to get the kind of answer you want - why not try asking in the General Chat?

 

Good luck! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.