Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prob something simply

Featured Replies

Hey Me Again

 

2 questions

 

1. How can i get the header on same line as te nav menu

2. I am trying to get the cat menu to stack correctly and use the right font. I have selected the font Bell MT which is the same as everything else but for some reason no showing properly

 

please help me.

 

link is My link

  • Author

sorry mike dont understand.

 

also something else i picked up. ibetween cat one and two there should be a gap and same for 3 & 4

1) I guess the best way is by CSS. Use floats.

2) I couldn't get this one. Are you using images for

the text??

  • Author

HTML Part

 

<body class="portfolio">

<div id="wrapper">

<div id="header">

<h2><a href="/" title="your company name - home page">your company name</a></h2>

<ul id="mainNavigation">

<li class="button1"><a href="portfolio.html" title="View some of my work">Portfolio</a></li>

 

<li class="button2"><a href="about.html" title="Read my biography">About</a></li>

<li class="button3"><a href="contact.html" title="Drop me a line">Contact</a></li>

 

</ul>

</div>

 

CSS

 

#header h2

{

width: 220px;

height: 28px;

background-image: url(../img/header.png);

background-repeat: no-repeat;

background-position: 0 0;

text-indent: -9999px;

overflow: hidden;

left: 13px;

top: 20px;

 

hope this helps mike

 

 

Design Fan,

 

Yeh I am, I have done it on the main page but cant get it to work for this part

  • Author

Hey Guys

 

I have sorted part of number 2 out, just struggling to move the links over to the left so they are inline with the text at the bottom.

 

also still got issues with number one

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.