Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Animated Gif/jpg

Featured Replies

:yahoo: Pls wat r the steps to follow wen trying to create an animated Gif/Jpeg using Adobe photoshop?

Firstly, as far as I'm aware, you can't have an animated JPEG.

 

Secondly, I don't think Photoshop supports animation, although I may be wrong...

Firstly, as far as I'm aware, you can't have an animated JPEG.

 

Secondly, I don't think Photoshop supports animation, although I may be wrong...

 

Prior to Pshop CS3 there is an animation package in ImageReady which comes bundled with Pshop.

 

After CS3 you'll need Fireworks or Flash etc.

 

ImageReady is pretty good but from what I recall it only does gifs and not jpegs so not good for photographs.

 

 

:flm7:

Actually, in CS3 there in animation built into Photoshop — just go to "View" -> "Animation" and the dialogue will pop up.

first you create your graphic on photoshop and then click go to imageReady to create animation.

  • 3 weeks later...
Actually, in CS3 there in animation built into Photoshop — just go to "View" -> "Animation" and the dialogue will pop up.

 

Rob is right. In CS3 there is a fully functional animation option which is more powerful than the one imageready used to have. You have a proper timeline and you can modify many layer properties along with layer positions. serves a perfect purpose for creating basic animated gifs.

 

If you want to create something more sophisticated then go with flash or aftereffects.

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

 

First of all you cant animate .jpg files in photoshop.

Next you can animate .gif in photoshop cs3 using Windolws Menu > Animation. You can find there dialog box "Animation(Framaes)" on photoshop view area.

User layers for better .gif animation.

 

Regards,

 

SHIRISH

OM InfoSoft

  • 1 month later...

I usualy use GeoVid.com VidGif tool.

Very simple to make gifs from movies...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.