Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello All

Featured Replies

Since this seems to be the thing to do (very friendly I must say).. here is my thread to say hello to everyone at the forum.

 

I'm Jamie. Self employed doing mainly technical support but also a bit of web design.

Welcome to the forums Jamie :hi:

 

We do like to be able to say hello to new folks :)

Hi Jamie,

 

Welcome to the forums! ^_^

Greetings :hi:

We're a friendly bunch here, if only slightly obsessive...

Hope you enjoy the forums :)

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

 

A year or so ago I probably would have been asking all sorts of basic questions in this forum. Hopefully any questions I now have will be a bit more challenging, and perhaps I might even be able to offer a bit of help here and there.

 

:good:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.